Creative Graphic Designer Program
The course offers Adobe® graphic design applications plus the real-life experience of the field. Candidate will learn about image editing, designing and magazine design techniques. Through this course, candidate will get the chance to experience real-life projects relevant to the design. candidate will be asked to submit projects and an assignment and will be assessed through daily tasks.
What will you learn from the course?
Photoshop CC 2018 ( Photo retouching and full adjustment, Camera raw and fundamentals of animation)
Illustrator CC 2018 ( Logo, Flyer,…Design concepts)
Indesign CC 2018 ( Newsletter and Magazine Design)
105 Instructor led hours
- Venue: Onsite or at DPI
- DPI is accredited by KHDA
- DPI follows Adobe Official Curriculum
- DPI Instructors are certified by Adobe
- DPI Computer Labs facility: 1 PC for each student
- Students can apply for the Certificate of Achievement (KHDA Attestation fees apply)