On this AutoCAD course, you’ll learn all of the commands necessary for professional 2D drawing, design, and drafting using AutoCAD.
You’ll also learn about the features, commands and techniques for becoming more productive when creating, annotating, and printing drawings with AutoCAD.
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to create, edit and print two dimensional drawings.
Navigate the AutoCAD user interface.
Use the features of AutoCAD.
Use the precision drafting tools in to develop accurate technical drawings.
Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive manner.
5 Day Instructor led course – 35 Contact Hours
- Venue: Onsite or at DPI
- DPI is accredited by KHDA
- DPI follows Autodesk Official Curriculum
- DPI Instructors are certified by Autodesk
- DPI Computer Labs facility: 1 PC for each student
- Students can apply for the Certificate of Achievement (KHDA Attestation fees apply)